Just what the doctor ordered
A health savings account (HSA) is a convenient, tax-free way to save and pay for uncovered medical expenses.
Anyone with a high-deductible healthcare plan or a plan that excludes certain types of care can use an HSA to ensure they have easily accessible funds to pay for out-of-pocket and unexpected medical expenses. Individual and family accounts are available at Lakeside, and our HSAs are structured like traditional interest-earning checking accounts.
- No minimum deposit required
- Minimum balance requirement: $500.00
- Monthly maintenance fee of $2.50 if balance requirement is not met.
- FREE online banking, mobile banking, text alerts, initial ATM debit card, and Redicall service
- Interest rates are subject to change.
- Contributions to HSAs accrue and roll over annually.
Check with your tax advisor for details on qualified HSA plans.
Speak with an account representative for more details